Harvest is a project manager and a time-tracking service. It lets you keep track of different projects, work on them with other users, keep up with time sheets, and even invoice for your completed work/expenses. Here you can find training on how to navigate through and use Harvest.
Information in the tutorials below, and in the menu bar, will be on:
- How to set up and sign into your Harvest account
- How to edit your Harvest profile and security settings
- How to clock in and clock out for scheduled work time
- How to submit a weekly time card for administrative approval
- How to enter, edit and submit expenses
Click on one of the links below to get stared!